Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Monday 31 October 2011

Its a monster mash...

EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD PARTY!

HALLO Bloggers! This could be a long one, so i'd get a Cuppa and a Chocolate biccie as you could be here a while!

Now its pretty obvious that its Halloween at the moment, and if you didn't know that then where have you been?!

I don't usually get excited about Halloween as well i'm 16 so can't really go trick or treating unless I want to be known as the street weirdo, well i think i probably am that already but thats not the point....
Anyway, on saturday  I went to a Halloween party just to show that i am a 'festive' person, but it just ended up in me showing people that no one should ever give me sugar, but we'll get on to that later!

I decided that i'd go as 'Where's Wally' as well I am a wally so it made sense really. Now as Wally is of the male gender (oh my i sounded like my mum then!) I couldn't really go all out with the make-up, so instead i just did a kinda neutral look, to which I will leave the video to below:

Now on to the party, my god I ramble on so much, it was a really good party and there was no alcohol which is blooming good think because I will definitely be remembering this party for good reasons! 

As I said earlier I showed people that they should never give me to much sugar, and they definitely shouldn't! I had.....are you ready for this!.....
6 PACKETS OF HARIBO
1 ICE CREAM CONE CAKE
1 CUPCAKE, (but it had like 3 inches of icing on!)
5 BAT SHORTBREAD BISCUITS
9 CELEBRATION SWEETS
1 LOLLIPOP 
And I think probably some more LOL

After indulging in all that sugar, I ended up sat on my friends sofa shaking but as ever still be stupid!

Here are some pictures from the party :




I decided to do a whole Halloween Tutorial series on my channel so i'll leave one of the videos below for you to check out as the eye tutorial is already in here some where LOL

Hope all of gouls girls have a great Halloween
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment