Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Thursday 27 October 2011

FOTD and OOTD- Rainy day!

ITS RAINING, ITS POURING!

Now i personally love the rain, i think its very fitting for this time of year and makes me feel happy; just don't even ask.

But because I had to go out today, my usual hair and make-up wouldn't of done, i'd of looked like hagrid.
So I decided to do this and I quite like it!


Not the best picture i know, but my camera is dead and I have to wait til christmas to get my SLR!

I chose to actually wear eye liner today! I know big moment in my life right here guys, considering i hardly ever wear it!




Now clearly I didn't put to much on but it did go no!
I have such 'veiny' eye lids, its disgusting!

I also just chuffed my hair up into a 'bun' with this head scarve type thing, LOL. I say 'bun' because my hair isn't really long enough for it to make a real bun, my bad......

OH LOOKY, ITS KURT COBAIN! 
Unfortunately not but he is on the t-shirt so that was not a lie!
This t-shirt is actually from Primark out of the mens section for only....wait for it...........£8!!
WHAT A BARGIN!

This picture is actually from yesterday, but i forgot to make a blog post yesterday!

Hope you like!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment