Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Sunday 13 November 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like christmas!



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

6 Weeks today till christmas!
Oh my i'm so excited it is unreal, I think i'm more excited than my nephews who are all under the age of 12, my bad.....

So I thought I would do a sort of wishlist of things i'd like to receive and things I want to get with my christmas money. Now there is only 5 things on it as, well with my christmas money i'm hitting the January mate!

Here's my wishlist:


Now most of you might be thinking, that's not fashion, beauty, or photography related at all; well that's because I don't know what i'm going to find in the sale but i know that I would quite like to find a leather jacket!

1. Coldplay's Mylo-xyloto album!
Oh my, this album is just an absolute babe to put it bluntly. I never usually like this kind of music but this album has really caught my ear! (that was a gooden' LOL)


2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2!
I am a complete Potter-head, and always will be! So basically I want this DVD to complete my collection, and it is such a good film, but so sad!


3. Ipod Dock!
I've wanted one of these for ages but never seemed to of brought one, so getting one of these for christmas would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! What would be better than blasting out Coldplay's new album on my ipod through an ipod dock?!


4. Red Low Pro Vans!
These are some of the most beautiful vans I have seen! Now I know that everyone seem's to be wearing vans these days, but they always seem to be in Grey, navy, or the normal "soled" red ones. So when I found Low Pro red ones I think I let out a little squeal!


5. Bridesmaids DVD!
This is one of the funniest films I think I have ever watched! Its just a really good to watch if you're feeling down.


Plus one little extra thing that I wish for this christmas, is that I wish for my 9 month old nephew to have the most amazing 1st christmas ever! I love him to piece and I know that he'll get spoilt rotten but he deserves it so much.

Have you got a christmas wishlist yet?

Love,
Jenny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment