Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Saturday 26 November 2011

NOTD- Seabreeeze!

Hallo!(don't ask)

Jumping on the band wagon here and doing a nail of the day! "Why don't you do these more often?!" you might ask, well its because I paint my nails like a 3 year old, as you will see...

Now this morning when i was painting my nails, i was looking for a colour that was kinda "daring" for this time of year, so i choose light blue! 

Its from the 17 range in Boots and its called " Seabreeze" as suggested in the title!




As of next week I will start wearing festive colours, so expect more NOTD's!

Do you have a favourite colour for your nails?

Jenny
xx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! I simply cannot pick a Favourite nail polish colour- I love so many! :)x

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com

    elliexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ooo i know! I've always got a new love :') x

    ReplyDelete