Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Saturday 11 February 2012

Sis, if only you could read this..

Jude,
I can't believe its nearly 7 years since you passed away; everyone thinks that i'm over grieving and set i've come to terms with your loss, but it actually fact i'm really not. The other day while I was waiting for dad to come and pick me up , I just looked at a car randomly and I could of sworn that the person inside was you. But then I realised it obviously couldn't of been you and that's when it hit me how much I miss you. Of course I miss you everyday, it sounds cheesy but it feels like there's something missing, I miss seeing your huge smile and hearing your laugh; but I miss you more that ever now. The thing that upsets me the most is that because i was only 10 when you died, I'm beginning to forget how your laugh used to sound; and that's tearing me apart. That's why I think that it's really hitting me now that your really gone, I can't just pop round for a chat or go out shopping with you, and now I can't even go and talk to you at your grave because you don't have one. 






I just hope that you are out of pain now sis, and that your illness can't harm your any longer.
Just remember Jude, you are beautiful no matter what they say.

Love you a million more times than I can ever show
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment