Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Saturday 17 March 2012

Primark Haul!

HOLLA!
If you've read my last post you'll know that I still had some birthday money left so I decided to go to Primark today, therefore i've got a haul for you! I know you like them ;)

The first thing I brought were these shorts, and they were a complete bargain at £10! I though they looked like something you'd find in Topshop.


I then picked up this top, and tbh I fricking love it! Its a tie front and it's kinda cropped but not majorly; AND its was only £5!


This to both the top and the shorts together, I quite like it personally!

I got this dress as well, and I can officially say it's my new favourite thing! It was £10 but looks a lot more expensive and is much better quality than a £10 dress should be! Also the colour is beaut! 


Finally I got some new sandals and some tights for my fancy dress party in 2 weeks. The sandals are seriously cute and for only £6 are a bargain! And the tights were only £3 and will do the job perfectly!




So that's everything that I brought, and i'm very happy with it all tbh. I did get another dress but it turned out to be the wrong size (thought it was a 10, but it was really a 14!) so i'll be taking that back.

Hope you enjoyed!
Jenny
xx





1 comment:

  1. love everything you brought! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete