Just some pages for you to nosy through!

Friday 16 December 2011

nail tutorial: christmas candy cane!

Long time no speak!

I am sorry about that guys, christmas and 6th form have been getting on top of me a bit , so i haven't been able to post in a while!

So anyway, to celebrate that its only 9 days (i'm so so excited its unreal!) til christmas, I thought i'd  do a festive nail tutorial!

Its really simple but very effective, i've had lots of compliments of them today!

I used Barry M nail paint in Raspberry for under neither

And LA COLOR art deco pen in white for the stripes( these are currently in Poundland for a £1!)


And i'll leave my video nail tutorial below, if you want to watch :



Hope you like the effect as much as i do, if you would like to see any other nail tutorials just let me know in the comments!

Jenny
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment